Nuclear Weapons – A Power Undenied
Every year in August we are re-exposed to the “atrocities” of the nuclear weapons’ destruction in Japan, but never from the same sources are we told anything about the dedication to destruction by the then rulers of Japan. Always, the focus is on nuclear weapons and how horrible they are. Hey, that was the point!
If you were educated in the public school system, like me, and got only the highlights of 20th century U.S. history regarding WWII, you need to read this article. For example, I’ll bet very few of you know of the circumstances described in item 2.
August 06, 2010 American Thinker
By J.R. Dunn
1) The A-bomb Shut Down WWII
2) Nuclear Weapons Stopped Stalin in his Tracks
3) Atomic Bombs Helped Expose Communist Activity in the U.S.
4) Nukes Kept the Cold War from going Hot
5) Atomic Weapons Created Doubt about the Scientific Establishment
6) Nuclear Weapons Guarantee the Survival of Israel
7) Nuclear Weapons Reveal Left-Wing Hypocrisy
8) Nuclear Weapons Underline the Magnanimity of the United States
9) Nuclear Weapons Are an Oddly Rational Weapon
10) They Are an Incredible Human Achievement — on More Levels Than One
read the entire article